“Mandate sounds awesome! But $50 is a lot of money…”
Have you had that conversation with a buddy? Or has that thought crossed your mind? Sure, it’s valid. It’s not exactly like any of us are walking around with tons of expendable cash in our pockets. But, I’d like to challenge that thinking and let you know why we think our Mandate Conference is easily worth the $50 (or only $25 if you’re a student!) asking price.
Here’s what $50 gets you nowadays:
1. A single month’s membership at the gym. That you never use.
2. A few months of Netflix. For what? 3000+ movies from the 80′s that you’re never going to watch.
3. A trip through the drive-thru with your family when you realize the cupboards are empty and you need to eat in a pinch. So you pay a bunch of money for burgers that are there and gone in less than 7 minutes. Not to mention the nasty crumbs your kids leave on the floor.
4. A date to the movies with snacks. And you have to sit behind those teenagers who are chucking popcorn at your head. And it’s over in 90 minutes. And it was for a romantic comedy that you would’ve gladly payed another $50 to never see again.
5. 1/10th of an iPad. Which isn’t going to do much.
6. A tank of gas. Actually, half a tank of gas.Ugh.
Are you getting the picture? $50 actually isn’t too much money in the grand scheme of things. We see it disappear from it our pockets without too much thought on a regular basis, and often times it’s for frivolous items that don’t have much by way of return-on-investment. We’re giving you an option to spend $50…and not regret it! It comes with no guilt, no pain, and no calories (actually, just forget that one).
This time, $50 is going to give you an ENTIRE weekend – we’re talking a boatload of stuff! You’ll get multiple (and fantastic) meals, three sessions that include a full band and three different, dynamic speakers, and a pile of activities. We’re cramming everything we’ve got into these two days! This ain’t your ‘bring a macaroni potluck dish and we’ll sit and do a 10-minute Bible study’ men’s event – we’re going all out.
And for what? Something that will have an investment in your life. Something that could change you and your family forever. Encouragement, prayer, support, and laughs with a bunch of other guys going through the same crazy life you are. It’s going to be worth every penny.
Speaking of pennies, we’re only talking 5000 of them to get into Mandate. You’ve got 5000 pennies in your car and couch cushions. Seriously, just go look. And register. See you at Mandate!!
PS. If the $50 cost is a legit issue, let us know. We’ll get you here.
PPS. Remember, if you’re a student (High School or College/University), you’re only looking at $25!